View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:21 am

Forum rules

No references to illegal activities, no illegal activities of any kind, no excessive badmouthing towards other users, no badmouthing of other companies.

Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Donations Needed! 
Site Admin

Hello all, as you know this site is non-profit and I do it because it's both a hobby of mine and a learning experience. While April may seem far away I'm posting this now just to let you know that by then I'll need to have raised all of (or almost all of) the hosting funds through donations in order to renew my hosting plan. If I don't the domain will still be mine but there will be no hosting plan so nothing will be here. As of right now it'll cost around $96 to renew the plan I'm on from HostMonster. So, if you like what I'm doing please donate something! Even if it's $5 it still gets us closer to the goal!

Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:10 am

Hi,

I am new to this site and have been trying out different tones for about a week. I really appreciate the fact that the administrator has produced and is hosting these tones to download for free. I am willing to contribute $5. If 19 more people do, then theres $100...

Is there a paypal account to send it to? Or i could send a personal check in the mail if that is better.

Also, might i suggest some sort of incentive (besides the obvious incentive of a good web site not disappearing)? Maybe, if a donation is made you could email the person a document with a little more detail about each tone that you created? Such as what frequencies they are at, and how they have effected you. I dont know just an idea...

Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:38 am
Site Admin

The incentive is that as more donations are made more tones will be released

Logic - I see there's support...I make more tones to keep everyone happy.

Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:46 pm
Iso-Tones Regular

Ah, how I wish I was able to donate! Can't get any money in my PayPal account anyway... :(

Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW

True true, that is good incentive.

Either i am missing something, or you never said how to make a donation though...

Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:24 am

Oh duh, it is that big DONATE button on the isochronic tones page. I donated $5. Come on everyone, donate! Help keep this site alive!

Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:10 pm
Site Admin

Thanks a bunch Jessero!

Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:51 pm
Official Tone Tester

Like I said, Google ads. Sometimes you get $5 per click.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:24 am
Site Admin

Put the ads on my site?

I am not allowed to because that would make my tones "commercial" under Transparent Corp's policy because the site is based solely on tones. If I were to make a "meditation" page or something like that with the ads on it I think that'd be fine, although I don't really want ads on the site. If Virtual Pusher or KendallStation's program comes out I can use that and I'm sure they wouldn't object to me putting ads on the site if it helped pay the hosting fees. Of course then I'd have to re-make all the tones with that program.

As of right now we're 5% there.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:18 pm
Official Tone Tester

Then Transparent Corp's policy sucks is not right. Why would they not allow you to have ads?

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next