View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:35 am

Forum rules

No references to illegal activities, no illegal activities of any kind, no excessive badmouthing towards other users, no badmouthing of other companies.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Growth Hormone Release/GH Sleep 

I'm new to the board so first off I'd like to say "hello". I'm so excited to try isochronic tones. I want to start of by trying to stimulate my pituitary gland (releases growth hormone) as I'd like to grow taller. I know this isn't a miracle cure and definitely wont happen in one day so I'm thinking about testing it for 6-12 months and reporting back here if I experience any changes.

I was wondering if anyone could help me answer these questions I have:
1. What is the difference between Growth Hormone Release and GH Sleep e.g different tones used?
2. Can I put it on repeat on my mp3 or will that totally counteract itself and how many times can I listen to it in a day if I cant put it on repeat?
3. Can I sleep while listening to it?
4. Has anyone else had any experiences with either one of these tones.

Thank You
Wishing every one a great day/ night!

Tal

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:04 am
Site Admin

Hi Tal, welcome to the community!
To answer your questions:
1. GH Sleep is meant to be listened to at bedtime and leads into a sleep frequency. I can not make any claims about the tone being used to increase height (the only thing I could think of is if you're in puberty and currently growing, otherwise endogenous growth hormones don't really work like that) but the theory behind this tone is that in NREM Delta sleep (stage 3/4 I'm pretty sure, don't quote me though it's been awhile) growth hormones are secreted.
2. It won't counteract it but I do not see any reason to listen to the tone more than once a day. Double the tones doesn't equal double growth hormones or anything like that.
3. As stated above GH Sleep is designed to lead into sleep.
4. I have used the GH Sleep tone on numerous occasions, it is hard to get empirical data without expensive equipment though.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 pm

There would be more involved than just listening to the HGH tones if you wish to grow taller.

The HGH tones stimulate the brainwaves which are active when you are in a deep sleep. It is when in a deep sleep that these human growth hormones are released. These are usually used to rebuild damaged tissue and repair your body.

To enable you to grow taller, you would have undertake a series of exercises which would actually stretch your spine, thus giving you extra length.

It is quite possible to grow taller, even when you are in your mid to late 20's but listening to the tones alone will not do it.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:23 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I would also recommend swimming if it's something you're not already doing.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:49 pm

try doing and googling squats,working out the leg muscles,does great for releasing growth hormones! :D

Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:08 pm
Iso-Tones Regular

No no it's a tone for growing other parts of your body.

[rumors rumors!]

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]