View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:13 pm

Forum rules

No references to illegal activities, no illegal activities of any kind, no excessive badmouthing towards other users, no badmouthing of other companies.

Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
Sticky: What would You like to see? 
Site Admin

I know there's already a requests page with instructions to request a tone, and i usually get a few emails a day, but I figured I'd make a thread here as well.

What do you want to see? More recreational tones? Spiritual tones? Random?

I've gotten a lot of requests for the following two tones:

-A tone using frequencies shown to combat acne (I actually found a frequency list for this, although it's highly theoretical)

-A tone to help get you to sleep

Anything else you want? Either go to the requests page and follow those instructions or post in this thread.

Sat May 03, 2008 12:33 pm

i think some recreational tones would be good. also maybe a good dose for studying and one to boost confidence. something like that.

thanks for this great site

Sat May 03, 2008 7:06 pm
Site Admin

Thank you for helping make it happen (by just joining the boards and giving some suggestions). As for recreational tones, what would you want?

I'm already offering:
Weightless - The name describes it perfectly

Magic - Probably the strongest "trippy" one under 30 minutes

Meadows - A 15 minute tone similar to magic but with a couple different frequencies, I like this one quite a bit.

Nirvana - Just really goooooooooooooood feeling, uses a lot of different endogenous opiate frequencies.

Fuzzy - Like nirvana with a different background sound and a couple frequencies changed, I like nirvana more but some claim they like fuzzy better.

Classical - Uses a couple different frequencies including the "LSD" frequency of 20.215, I liked this one a lot but haven't used it much lately.

Journey - I loooooove this one, it's an hour long but it's really good, I've gotten the "strongest" effects from it for sure, I try to do it when I wake up because the CEVs come on quicker and are much more intense, and it leaves me awake and ready to start my day afterwards.

Third Eye - Spiritual/Recreational, this one stimulates the pineal gland/third eye area and can definitely "boost" your imagination quite a bit, I like it a lot.

Pyramids - More "random", but it is similar to third eye in the sense that it can cause the mind to do some funny things.

If you want a taste of the recreational tones try downloading the starter pack (it's got several other tones as well that you might like) or try downloading a couple that I listed in here individually. Get back to me afterwards.

Sat May 03, 2008 7:31 pm

i think that an iso similar to marijuana, salvia, shrooms, heroin, or just some things to mess you up. BTW i also like the spiritual tones and am not trying to do this like the kids on other sites. Thanks

Sat May 03, 2008 8:14 pm
Site Admin

OK, I don't care what anyone else claims, but even professionally made brainwave entrainment could NEVER achieve effects anywhere close to heroin, shrooms, or salvia. A lot of people have said weightless is similar to MJ because of the feeling it provides. Magic is the best "trippy" tone that's up right now, if it doesn't do much try meadows or journey. Hope this helps.

Sat May 03, 2008 8:17 pm

anything that you want to make would be great though

Sat May 03, 2008 8:18 pm
Site Admin

Ya, I'm working on a new recreational tone, it might be awhile before I get to a final version that I really like, but I'm just saying, if you want any "drugs" then don't think isochronics, binaurals, audiostrobe goggles or any of that will be able to simulate them, because they won't, it's not physically possible (because these are soundwaves, not physical substances with chemicals that affect the brain in them). Definitely try the starter pack if and let me know what you think, I think you should be more than happy with some of the recreational tones, let me know how they are for ya.

Sat May 03, 2008 8:22 pm
Iso-Tones Regular

How about one to ease headaches?

Sun May 04, 2008 12:17 am
Site Admin

OK, I have been toying with a theory I developed lately regarding frequencies, octaves, and different filters. Do you want it to be a little "relaxing" without putting you to sleep, or do you want it to give you a bit of a kick (similar to adrenaline rush or energy now)?

Sun May 04, 2008 12:18 am
Iso-Tones Regular

Sweet! Adrenaline Rush hasn't been working as well as you guys made it to be. I'd like to try out your new theory. Do the kick one first.

Sun May 04, 2008 2:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 180 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next