View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:25 pm

Forum rules

No references to illegal activities, no illegal activities of any kind, no excessive badmouthing towards other users, no badmouthing of other companies.

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
GP2X 
Site Admin

Have you guys ever heard of this? I got one and it's a pretty nifty little handheld. Basically all the games (except a few commercial ones) are free homebrew and there are a ton emulators for it as well. I've been playing payback (i bought it and it was worth it, even came with a replacement joystick cap that curves in so your thumb doesn't slide off while playing) a lot and it's a kickass game. I've also been playing spy hunter (arcade version), some GBA games, lots of NES mario, and some homebrew stuff. It's a really kickass system and mine was pretty cheap - I got a brand new F100 (the black one - joystick and no touchscreen) for $150, but that was awhile ago before the F200 came out. Aside from wasting all my time playing kickass games I've also watched some movies on it, and even listened to some isochronic tones. If you haven't heard of it definitely check it out, I think it beats the psp and ds any day.

Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:52 pm
Official Tone Tester

I havent heard of it, but it does sound pretty delicious :lol:

I shall check it out

Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]