View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:14 pm

Forum rules

No references to illegal activities, no illegal activities of any kind, no excessive badmouthing towards other users, no badmouthing of other companies.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Time to go read my new comic 
Official Tone Tester

I got a pretty fantastic comic today, and i just HAVE to go read it

Because its Spawn :)

Does anyone else read comics? Or even MAKE comics? Cause i do and like to hear about such things :D

Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:55 am
Site Admin

I don't read, make, or collect them, but back when I was a kid I got spiderman #300, then when i was a little older and needed money I found out that it was now very valuable, so i sold it for about $150 because it was still in such good condition (the comic store had sold it to me for cheap, but it was still in a plastic hard case and a little plastic sleeve inside that). I will admit, it was a good comic.

Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:04 am
Official Tone Tester

Yeah i dont own any REAL comics except for like, 3 Transformers ones. Usually its just the graphic novel ones where they fit like 15 or so issues into one.

And when im done with those, i work on my own :)

Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:59 pm
Official Tone Tester

*Comic opens me* MUWAHAHAHAHA

Me: DEAR FUCK!!

Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]